The city is seeking applicants to fill vacancies on several of its advisory boards. Serving on a volunteer board is a rewarding experience and an excellent way to contribute to the quality of life in your community. The following boards have current vacancies:
- Beachside Redevelopment Board
- Beautification/Tree Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Building Codes
- Downtown Redevelopment Board
- Historic Preservation Board
- Leisure Services Board
- Mayor’s Alliance for Persons with Disabilities
- Midtown Development Board
- Nuisance Abatement Board
- Peabody Auditorium Advisory Board
- Personnel Board
Citizens interested an submit an application online.
For more information, call Assistant City Manager Bettye Goodman at (386) 671-8203.